- This event has passed.
Ending Age-Related Diseases 2020
August 20 @ 8:00 am - August 21 @ 6:00 pm
Presented by: Lifespan.io
We are happy to announce our third Ending Age-Related Diseases: Investment Prospects & Advances in Research conference! This time, we will be meeting on August 20-21 online!
The COVID-19 pandemic is affecting all walks of life and threatens the eldest among us most of all. It reminds us once again how important is our collective work in developing therapies to address the root mechanisms of aging, and thereby reversing age-related damage and frailty.
We are bringing together thought leaders in the rejuvenation industry to foster scientific and business collaborations in order to accelerate the development of therapies that target the root causes of aging. Join us online for two days packed with insightful talks about how we can end age-related diseases more quickly! Registration is now open, and you are welcome to take advantage of the Early Bird ticket price.
WHAT’S NEW IN 2020?
- The main event of over 16 hours of research presentations and discussion panels that offer the latest and most relevant updates from the field
- Interviews with thought leaders in the longevity field and online poster sessions to showcase up-and-coming research projects
- Networking features that will allow you to engage in Q&A sessions with the speakers and interviewees, participate in polls, and interact with other participants throughout the event while still being present for the action
- Access to presentation materials and exclusive early access to videos of all the sessions shortly after the event. This is perfect if networking or other concerns cause you to miss a presentation!
- All of this will be available in the safety and comfort of your home, wherever you are.